• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Site
Hey. 

So I've finally got the site up and running. It should make things easier for me to keep on top of supporting everyone and allow you to have your input into the future of the editor and my other tools.  

To purchase a copy of the editor; please register an account, click the "Buy Now!" button on the top right and follow through with the PayPal. You should be then moved into the correct usergroup once PayPal confirms the payment. 

If you've already purchased a copy of the editor; please register an account, [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] with your transaction ID and I'll get you moved into the correct group. 

Version 1.2 of the editor is in the works at the moment. It includes an overhaul of the chunk/scenegraph system so you can edit multiple chunks at once, an API update for a tool/function system to allow for creating plugins that do more than just load data.

I'll have more information soon about v1.2 once it enters testing phase, but if you have any suggestions for features you'd like to see in the meantime please post them in the suggestions forum.